Skip to main content

My Journey with AASU

                                      
My Journey with All Assam Students Union (AASU)

                Life is a wave of success. Success does not mean that it always make u happy, sometimes success gives you some bitter but practical truth of life and its also successful lesion to survive life in a desert.             
               My 15 years of Journey in student politics is also a Wave of Success. Social life always like a rainbow, which is colorful from long distance but have nothing inside. We have to fight and sacrifice for people and their rights. 
             
               In the 19th Century, when I was in class Nine on 1999 morning at 10:30 AM, a senior in my school entered our classroom and selected some boys to come out of the classroom. I also wanted to know what my friends were up to. The next day I asked my friends that where were they yesterday. One of them was Nayan and he said he was selected as secretary of All Guwahati School Students Union, and he had gone to the AASU office. As an Assamese, everyone knows about AASU and we have a frequent discussion about the organization at home. 
         
                My Father and Uncle Jadav Baruah (Father's Younger Brother) were attached to AASU. Genetically I am deeply Influenced by AASU and wish to join the same. Where ever there is a will there is a way it happened to me also,  after a couple of days Mr. Manoj Das - Advisor and ex-General Secretary from 
"All Guwahati School Students Union" came and asked me to join AASU.
         
                The first day when I enter in AASU office at Ujan Bajar in 1999 month of August. I get blessed of 855 martyrs and eternally my mind flew by Red Logo AASU Flag and Voice of AASU( Voice of AASU means a Boy raid his left hand, his name is Khargeshwar Talukdar).
       
                 All Assam Students Union (AASU) formed in 1967, AASU renown in the world by its 5 years non-stop Assam Agitation, the whole education system, and work system stopped down for 2/3 years completely from 1979 to 1984. After 6 years of agitation finally, the Central govt signed the 
Assam Accord with AASU on 15th August 1985.  In between 6 Years of Assam Agitation, 855 people become martyrs and thousands of people sacrificed their education, life, body, and many things, many have become the handicap, raped, become the orphan, and widow. The top leaders of AASU formed a regional political party named Asom Gana Parishad. As per central govt direction and Assam Agitation Mr. Prafulla Kumar Mahanta Resined from President of AASU and formed AGP and Contest election and become CM of Assam. Now in 2016 again an AASU ex-president become CM of Assam.
                                
                  In August 1999 when I join AASU as a member of All Guwahati School Students Union (AGSSU). 370 Schools was ours under. We do many inter-school activities among those all schools. Jintu Deka, Jintu Kalita, Khanjana, Nekib, Naba, Mantu, Hemi, Kavita, Manas, Surajit all we worked together as Team of AGSSU. I frequently bunk my class or sometimes I left the class with teachers' permission. My School Name was Sonaram Higher Secondary School, it was located in Bank of River Brahmaputra, in Bharalumukh, Guwahati, Assam. from my school to the AASU office it needs 10 minutes on the bus and half an hour walking. I get only 10 rupees every day to come to school, so I have to go to the AASU office by walking only. In 2000 when I come up to class 10 I regularly come to the AASU office, my class notes and study material/homework & classwork always I have taken from my friends on the next day class... teachers were also offended much time but it was a good memory now. After that my AASU journey going on regularly till 2014.
             
                    In last 15 years, I had been working with AASU as member of All Guwahati School Students Union, after that, I get appointed as Advisor on my same Wing, after that I come out from AGSSU to Middle Guwahati School students Union Branch No. 4, (Direct branch of All Guwahati Students Union, Its a College level Wing of AASU. In 2003 when we open that branch by Nirmal Bashya, President of All Guwahati Students Union at Machlhowa Balika Vidyalaya under Presidentship of Zanifur Rahman and Secretary Mehtab. I become an Advisor of that AASU wing. Our Work of Judiciary was Fancy Bajar, Machkhowa, Aanth Goun, Kumarpara and TR Phookan Road. 
               
                    AASU has District, College Unit, Sub-Division, University Unit, School (All Guwahati School Students Union) this school wing is banned now, when I asked, AASU Advisor Samujjal Bhattacharjee in Kamrup District conference on 2012, he said that "we having some technical issue" for that, this wing have to close. But according to me, by this wing, Some dedicated strong leaders come out from Grass Roots. who become the more strong leader. after that Branch and Sub-Branch, So after AGSU, was under All Guwahati Students Union, and Under All Guwahati Students Union we there were 4 branches, Madhya Guwahati, East Guwahati, West Guwahati, and South Guwahati. Un Middle Guwahati the Branch was Middle Guwahati Branch no. 4, After close down 7 years of this wing I m going to open this wing with Zanifur Rahman, who was my school friend. our Boundary was, Machkhowa, fancy Bajar, Aanth Goun, Panchali and AT Road. I did 4 years in here after that senior leaders suggest me to reconstruction All North Guwahati Students union. this wing under Guwahati Sub-Division and under kamrup district.             


                  In 2006, One day My Senior leader Prince Faizul Haq, Kamalesh Saikia, and Anup Kumar Medhi asked me to open a Kamrup Districts Regional Branch in North Guwahati. I said I will do my level best, My seniors introduce with me some concerned person of All North Guwahati Students Union, By their support and with the help of Gulapi, Tutumoni, and AASU leader Prakash Chandra Das I opened this wing after 3 years inactive. I worked there as Cultural Secretary after that I appointed as general Secretary then president. in my tenure as Secretary and president, I grow up this organization into a 3rd position in between 28 Regional (Antolik) units under Kamrup District.
  

     
                 In 16 years in AASU, I have been participating in many agitations which organized by AASU Central, Guwahati Sub-Division, and Kumrup District. And in the name of All North Guwahati Students Union as a secretary and President with my executive, I have also organized many agitations in DC office, Police Station, Industry, and many more places. I participate in Assam Bandh ( Assam Close Protest), 36 hours hunger strike, Light Flame Protest, Black Out day, etc. when I was with All Guwahati School Students Union, My first Protest in AASU was, in front of APSC, Khanapara, Guwahati Assam. Second, my most memorable protest was, when I come at morning 9 am to Swahid Niyas Bhawan from Machkhowa to participate in Assam Bandh protest 0n 2004, I went out with some my picket to roadside, at the moment I saw an ambassador car coming on the road, we stop that car and request them to support our Assam Bandh. but they denied and come to fight with us, later we got to know that they are leaders of NCP, at the moment police patrolling has come and suddenly all my co worker-run away, suddenly they hit me and kick me on road, I was lying down on road then police detain me from the spot to Ujan Bajar Police station, They treated me as revolutionary in the police station... respect me as a leader. felt proud with AASU, at evening when 12 hours bandh closes down at evening 5pm, our senior leader and present CID Additional SP and our President of All Guwahati Students Union, Nirmal Bashya he comes to release me from the Police station with 100 supporters. After that we went to Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok to give threatening to all NCP leaders who kicked me on road, they said sorry to me, I come to AASU office with grand road rally with flower chain.
               
                   My whole childhood, school life, college life and young age completely busy with AASU. AASU teach me how to talk with junior, seniors, and with mass people. AASU teach me love to family, motherland, and people. People said that AASU is the platform of Politics But I proved it when I take responsibility of Secretary in All North Guwahati Students Union and then President, in both terms, I get a call from all MLA candidates before the election for help and support in their constituency election. They never denied the power of Assam Agitation, 855 martyrs, and based on AASU in Assam.
        
                   After 16 years in AASU when I get to know something wrong decision by our Central Advisor, then I protest it, seem he doesn't like democratic people. he forced to suspend me from AASU. After that, I tried to open new regional political party. Many organizations and political parties like AGP, BJP, & Congress tried to contact me to join their Party.  
                 

   Electoral Politics means Higher education or a master's degree in Social Work or Students Politics.


Jai Aai Akhom.
Jai Hind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LDI (Local Direct Investment)

                   LDI (Local Direct Investment)              From a Long research on Indian all Local small markets and trading, I found many major weak points in the economic sector via MSP (Market Research Policy). Where the traders and Brokers do many big corruption in the Market and Common people get insulted (Insulted on ethnic pride) and cheated by the Sellers and the result is a Price Hike of four times more than the Farmers. Every locality demand and have the right to get remuneration for their goods (Craft and farm) & foods product. Natural Products (Minerals) are not our fundamental citizenship rights but food is our fundamental right. According to Article 47, Government has to provide nutrition to every citizen of their state. So I demand to central Govt. to pass the "Local Direct Investment" as an Ordinanceinn parliament.              According to MSP, a  Brief Description of Local Direct Investment means A market that will be run by only local farm

Secularism (A Mistry of Destroy Culture & language)

                                           Secularism  V/S Religious                    (Secularism is a Dangerous tool for Unreligious intellectuals and also it's a deadly Virus for any religion, civilization, and Patriotism too)           As our Universe is built with 7 planets along with the Sun, Same as our world is also made with Five Elements (PANCHATATTVA or PANCHAMAHAVUTAS), Prithvi (Earth), Jal (Water), Agni (Fire/Sun), Vayu (Air), Akash (Space). Same as the people of this world also build with almost 197 countries, almost 7,100 languages, and approx 4,200 religions and tribes. All have different ethnic dress, foods, cultures, dialects, rituals, and looks too.      We all living things in this world had sent by someone and which Science also can't deny. IVF/IVR also can't give life without natural support. As I am from India, India is the largest country for different Languages and Dialects. Interestingly, among all 197 countries and 7,100 languages, Only India has

Corona and The Root of Energy

                               Corona Virus and The Root of Energy                                            (In Base of Myth and Science) A drop of water falls down at a wave in the Indian Ocean... The waves jerked, but she never stopped, She always flows, in front of her direction, which is her duty to send a force to born again another wave in the Ocean. The wave jerk but never stop for a drop. Same as without a drop she can't be a wave! So, she has to respect her Root of Energy, Her each and every Drop, and Its jerk.             In this world, everything is a Game of Energy and All energy has only one root. It may be in the ocean may be on the surface, Maybe in Iceland, maybe in the desert, maybe in Space... The root of energy no one can find till now in the term of Spiritual or Quantum science.             This would be very interesting for you to read and feel fun with this blog. Please read the Synopsis till the end, Because this blog is based on two parts.