Skip to main content

Bali and Malaysia Trip




                                      FLY TO BALI
                                  (A Meditation Road Ahead)




                              Every trip always becomes a Lesson in Life (Spiritual) and Memory of Time (Materialistic). After my breathless busy contribution to the AAP, in last non-stop 8 months, I eagerly demand a meditation in the peaceful place. So I choose a destiny in Google Map. and I found one of the best peace, natural and spiritual lagoon BALI, Indonesia. I heard Bali is a place of Lord Buddha and Siva, where maximum temples of there and Nature always smiling and whispering to all. So I wished to make my meditation towards Bali. Meditation means not Concentration or silent sitting or Chanting something. Meditation means silent concentration in between mind to soul.   

                             On 22nd of January 2018, Finally, I come out from Khirki Village, Delhi at 5:45 PM towards IGI, T3 Airport by an OLA cab. Vicky, The Driver of that Ola cab and he drive the car via Hauz Khas, Munirka and RK Puram to Indira Gandhi International Airport, T3. Most Interesting is that The car was Sharing Cab and I get first time experience of that sharing Taxi, Those Taxies are not time committed for their customer, they are committed only for their destination But after knowing my destiny my co-passengers willingly Support me to reach my destiny soon (Feeling Good). Finally, I reached IGI Airport At 6:50 PM. After the 45mints duration of immigration checking line, I enter in security check-in for 20mints. After that, I enter Chroma Shopping Centre to buy Ear Phone. Finally, I sit on the Air Asia flight and my flight was at 11:15 PM but it was a one and half hour delay. On the flight I met a 20 People group, they are going to Malaysia from Delhi. They are really a full funny gang, they laughed lots with them on some the personal junk conversations. They gossiping as they are in Local Train, and made up the environment as Local Train Station. They doing some joke on this mid-time of the flight delay and many times Flight Cabin Crew asked them to keep quiet. On flight no free water, so we have to buy one water bottle with 100 rupees (6 Ringit, Malaysian Currency). which I Twitt also to Sushma Swaraj, I met a fellow named Sunny who is from Punjab and studying in Australia, Actually, he asked me to buy this bottle for him. He was veg and his booking Of meal was non-veg and cabin crew can't change his meal Now, So at Mid Night when I wake up from, he asked me to take his prebooking meal and I can't deny his offer because I am too hungry on the time. After taking meal I sleep again when I open my eyes, the sky is an orange type, The Sun rising slowly and my flight D7 183 Air Asia landed at Kuala Lumpur Airport on 23rd of Jan, 5:55 AM (IST) and 8:30 AM (Kuala Lumpur Time). I step forward to see off Sunny, till his check-in point to his Destiny Australia. Bye Buddy... will meet again somewhere and sometime in this world Bye... 



         On Same Day I roam the whole Airpot, it was worlds second largest Airport and I am enjoying its beauty, First, I buy one local handmade Goat Milk shop with 10 Ringgit, to take bath, after the bath, I read some books and I took Malaysian Dish too in airport food court. Rice, Local chicken curry with 18 Ringgit. I spend my whole day at the Airport. Next, my flight takes off on 7PM from Kuala Lumpur and I reached Bali on 11PM (Indonesian Time). I come out from Airport within 10 Mints, easy immigration check-in at the airport. In the Airport Gate after checking out one guy asked me for Cab, The cab driver Name Wira asked me 3lakhs 50thousand IDR from Airport to my Hostal, Jimbaran. He has taken the high price from me, but it was 11 PM and Airport was silence So suddenly I took him, on the way I talk with him about Bali tradition and monetary resources, he is so friendly and supportive guy. Because he said me that he doesn't know the hostel address but he said his phone will find it, then he searches my hostel on his map, and I also searched my Destination on my offline map. Everyone should download this offline map before traveling to an unknown country and when our network also not support our phone. Finally, on 12pm at Midnight I entering into Bali Golden Elephant Hostel. I had no money to give to the Taxi driver if I give full payment to the hostel, I booked my hostel via Hostel.com So according to terms I have to give full payment before entering at hostel room. But they are so helpful they asked me to give the money to Cab and they suggest me to give their full payment on next day morning. It was so helpful for me by Juli Ani, The receptionist lady.




                                         3rd day on 24th of Jan, I wake up at 9AM (Indonesian Time), after my morning fresh and up, I come down to take my breakfast at the reception. Juli Ani the lady of Golden Elephant Hostal, she is so caring and helpful, as I know her from last night, my first meet, she serves my foods and all room service, there was no waiter, after taking my breakfast I went outside to search ATM to Payment the balanced amount, after bring out money from my IDBI Visa card, on road I met 2 backpacking guys, They asked me the address of Golden Elephant Hostal, where I am staying. So, I asked them to follow me, Alex and Mathew searching this hostel from last one hour and suddenly they meet me and find out their destination. When we enter at reception place, we saw a new girl there... Hi... I am Polina from Germany, then we all given our introduction to her. The first time we met with each other but its seem we are very old friends, Polina took a scooter on rent for 24hours, then I asked her to do share it with me ... she asked me where would be the best places to visit? I said someplace searching on Google, but she wants to go to Temples first, then we decided to go to Uluwatu temple with Mathew and Alex. They have also a rented scooter. We start our journey with Maps.me, my offline map and The Temple is located in at South Kuta, Badung which is 8.9km far from our hostel, before entering in temple road we have to pay 1000 IDR on toll gate. After that we parked our bike and going to temple... but its need 3000 IDR ticket fee to enter in Uluwatu Balinese Sea Temple boundary. After that, we took 4tickets and enter the temple... Temple is famous for Monkeys and Sea View.


                
                                                                                                              4th day on 25th January, Moning 5:30AM (Indonesian time), Alex, Mathew, and Anastasia left Hostal to start their next Journey to a small Gili Island. Together we spent a memorable time in Bali Golden Elephant Hostal. It's hurt to say bye but we cant keep the time along with us. Life always mean it. So, Live in your present time and make it fruitful for your life lesson, Ager, Ego, Cruelty never allow you to live a genuine life. I Slept again..., After a couple of Hours, suddenly I heard a voice, "Elvin... Elvin... wake up... It's 8:30 AM and we are getting late.." It was Polina Dogra. She sudden enter my hostel, because hostel door was always can open from outside. Polina is a very cute, independent, Brave and unreligious hard determined 22 years young Girl.  Then I come up from the bed and after 15 mints I join her on Breakfast Table. She makes my whole day plan with the scooter, I met an Angel in Polina in Bali.  we are going to Goa Gajah temple at Bedulu and its nearby Ubud. There is Siva, Ganesha, Brahma, Bishnu and Buddha Temple together in one campus. To enter this temple we need entry ticket cost 25000 IDR and after return we I paid our parking feed 2000 IDR. Then we start our next destination to Tirta Empul at TampakSiring Here is one soul purify pond, so this temple also calls for Soul Purify temple... There also we need to get entry ticket which cost is 15000 IDR to enter the Temple and after that, I took half bath in there, But I wet my head and lower part of the body, they have already given us a long cloth seem traditional towel to wear as Rapper. Polina also tears her half body (legs) only. Because we don't have extra clothes. After the ritual bath, I saw a pond again from where some bubbling come out from the surface (soil), but water still gets clean. It was nice to view of that temple campus. Outside of the temple, we have to come from a small street market, from where Polina bought a dress for her Mom. This time she paid 2000 for our bike parking. Now our next journey to Campuhan Ridge walks at Ubud. It is a natural hill area to walk 2KM. On that place, we enter free, without tickets and we parked our bike also without single money. Finally, something we get free in Bali :) after roam the 2km forest area we start our journey to Cool Temple its 10 miles away from Ubud, after the visit this temple we come back to Ungasan, Jimbaran to take our dinner at evening 7:30 PM (Indonesian Time). Balinese food at "warung making made2" with 92000 IDR is cheapest, heavy and tasty food. Polina and I took same food and same lemon drink too. After finishing our dinner we back to our Hostel... really it was a wonderful day for me with one German Angel Polina...

                     Next day means It's my Last day in Hostal and Bali because that day I have to back to India. Always we feel unhappy on Last day but we helpless and we all know that we have to go back one day still we are trying to enjoy the whole moment. on 26th at 9am I wake up and after fresh and up I come to meet Polina to say her bye and give back to her the Power Bank, Which I took from her on the previous day to charge my iPhone because we roamed whole our journey with my iPhone's Offline Map only. It was a moment which I spent a Day in Bali. Now I have to left my Lil Angel.....!
                   I come to breakfast place to take my breakfast and we took some selfie with all of the hostel staff. H
ostel caretaker Prema, an elder person comes to drop down me at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Terminal 2. I asked him that "Do you need something...? he said give me one lakh IDR, I said please don't ask for excess money because I saw on apps that Bike need only 28 thousand. Actually, I don't have that App and App need OTP to register, SUddenly he asked me 50Thousand IDR. Then I paid him and entering the Airport. Again I saw that, No Gunman in Airport and In Security Check-in. Humans checking also in a Metal Detector box, they don't touch anyone until and unless Machine order. Finally at 1:20 pm, AK 377 Air Asia Flight is getting ready to take off. After 3 hours 5 minutes from Bali to Kuala Lumpur my flight landed at Malaysia Airport. I am going to the food court to take Local Biriyani and Chicken, Its cost is 16MR (Malaysian Ringgit). Then come to check in and enter at Boarding point to enter in D7 184 Air Asia Airbus to Back to Delhi, India. After my 5hours journey finally, the flight landed at IGI Airport at 10 PM. I took an Auto to KHIRKI again because I have Indigo Flight to Andaman and Nicobar Islands on 28 4:55 AM. To start the next journey I have to finish my this trip in here with lots of love and memory.


                 

                      Watch the Full Photos of Khirki to Bali trip... [Click on You-Tube]
   
                              https://youtu.be/QYnCirX8eTc





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LDI (Local Direct Investment)

                   LDI (Local Direct Investment)              From a Long research on Indian all Local small markets and trading, I found many major weak points in the economic sector via MSP (Market Research Policy). Where the traders and Brokers do many big corruption in the Market and Common people get insulted (Insulted on ethnic pride) and cheated by the Sellers and the result is a Price Hike of four times more than the Farmers. Every locality demand and have the right to get remuneration for their goods (Craft and farm) & foods product. Natural Products (Minerals) are not our fundamental citizenship rights but food is our fundamental right. According to Article 47, Government has to provide nutrition to every citizen of their state. So I demand to central Govt. to pass the "Local Direct Investment" as an Ordinanceinn parliament.              According to MSP, a  Brief Description of Local Direct Investment means A market that will be run by only local farm

Secularism (A Mistry of Destroy Culture & language)

                                           Secularism  V/S Religious                    (Secularism is a Dangerous tool for Unreligious intellectuals and also it's a deadly Virus for any religion, civilization, and Patriotism too)           As our Universe is built with 7 planets along with the Sun, Same as our world is also made with Five Elements (PANCHATATTVA or PANCHAMAHAVUTAS), Prithvi (Earth), Jal (Water), Agni (Fire/Sun), Vayu (Air), Akash (Space). Same as the people of this world also build with almost 197 countries, almost 7,100 languages, and approx 4,200 religions and tribes. All have different ethnic dress, foods, cultures, dialects, rituals, and looks too.      We all living things in this world had sent by someone and which Science also can't deny. IVF/IVR also can't give life without natural support. As I am from India, India is the largest country for different Languages and Dialects. Interestingly, among all 197 countries and 7,100 languages, Only India has

Corona and The Root of Energy

                               Corona Virus and The Root of Energy                                            (In Base of Myth and Science) A drop of water falls down at a wave in the Indian Ocean... The waves jerked, but she never stopped, She always flows, in front of her direction, which is her duty to send a force to born again another wave in the Ocean. The wave jerk but never stop for a drop. Same as without a drop she can't be a wave! So, she has to respect her Root of Energy, Her each and every Drop, and Its jerk.             In this world, everything is a Game of Energy and All energy has only one root. It may be in the ocean may be on the surface, Maybe in Iceland, maybe in the desert, maybe in Space... The root of energy no one can find till now in the term of Spiritual or Quantum science.             This would be very interesting for you to read and feel fun with this blog. Please read the Synopsis till the end, Because this blog is based on two parts.