Skip to main content

My Nepal Trip at OSHO Commune.

                                                                                                                                                                   Life with OSHO                                                                                    (Everything is reaction of Energy)


                        Here are two types of Devotee in this World, One is Blind Second is Searching The Truthness with God. Some people always trying to find god in the statute in Temple, Gurudwara, Masjid and in Church only and they believe that God stays there only. They always believe God is in some specific place only. But Some people find out god is in themselves and Some of them take Enlightenment to searching the God, So they are all messengers of God or they can find the God. The trees change their leaf in the season, Snake also changes their Skin, Similarly, As well as The Soul also wears this Body when they enter into this Planet Earth. This Earth is in this Milkyway and Nobody doesn't know that how many Milkyway in this Universe or how much huge this Universe is! Human Body is like, Spacesuit for astronaut and Swimsuit for the swimmer. When Soul enters into this Earth with all procedures, they also need an Earthsuit. When this Soul left this world for the next Journey or in Next Planet, then this soul left Its Suit on this Earth. That's why OSHO said Never Born Never Died Only Visited this Planet Earth. According to all Mythology except 76% Christian and Muslim Mythology all are believing reincarnation of Soul. But Muslim also accepted enlighten in a different way like Every Good soul can go to Jannat (Heaven) and all bad soul goes to Narak (Hell). Means Some Super Power is following this Earth and this soul is coming from somewhere and wearing Human Body after entering in this planet. AAMIN... Omm... The Superpower Bless all...


      When we get an unbelievable result of MCD that we have lost 3 seats in MCD at our Malviya Nagar Constituency, New Delhi. We all become upset and down from body language too because we all volunteers worked so hard for The MCD Election along with our MLA Mr Somnath Bharti too. After the negative result of the MCD, Everyone goes out for the holiday and someone goes for other works, nobody is in the office, its seem empty hall after big election crowd. Finally after one week of the MCD result, Mr Somnath Bharti Sir, also left for Himachal OSHO Nisharga Ashram for 5 days Meditation program. Now I am alone in Vidhan Sabha Office, No activity for few days. Finally, I also decided for a break to do Meditation. So, with a disturbed mind, I call to Madhavi Ji, who run an OSHO centre in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. When I speak to her about my situation, then she suggested me to go to Tapoban, OSHO Commune in Nepal for 21 days course. She talked with Nepal ashram and booked a room for me in Advance.

               On Friday Morning 2nd June of 2017 as well as my routine time that day also I wake up at 5 am and get Fresh and Up to complete my last packing to Tapoban. I called 2 times to Somnath Bharti Sir but he did not pick my call when I called his mom she also doesn't pick up my phone. I tried to call them many times but that morning they slept until 7am and Mataji went to park without the phone which later I get to know when Somnath sir call me after I reached in the airport. Next, I booked a CAB to IGI Airport T3 at 7 am after 15 minutes I left Nil-26. My Kathmandu Royal Nepal RA 206 flight is onboarding time is at 8:40 AM and arrival time of flight is 10:40 AM. I reached airport before time. It was my first-time International boarding at IGIA, So, I was little excited to cross a new line in Immigration check-in. I feel so much relax and independent Seem I come out from Tihar Jail (We worked hard in MCD election but the result was big Zero, So, I was in depression).


                      After Boarding, Immigration and Check-in at the IGI T3 Airport, I enter in CCD for My Breakfast. That time I talked with my Mom over Whats app Video call and then I informed her that I am going to Nepal, until that time she also did not aware of my Nepal trip because of lack of time and my sudden Schedule. Mom always precious but it was a hectic schedule and pressure on the mind, I searched many places like window travelling but finally I had fixed my Nepal trip to Tapoban suddenly, before tapoban I tried to book OSHO commune in Himachal, but Destiny always booked by some spiritual energy. So, finally, I step in Royal Nepal Airways at 10:15 am. Cabin Crews are in Nepali Ethnic Dress Code, They served water and tissue wet cloths as the welcome kit. The flight was full and all maximum of the passengers are going to Pokhara via Kathmandu, Himalaya and Sky view from Royal Nepal Airways it is an awesome view. On the Midway the Air hostage comes to ask me that "Sir you are veg or Non-Veg, I said Non-veg. Because until that time, I was full Non-Veg, Then she brings a food kit for me. Sweet, Rice, Chicken and water was in this kit. On 12:10 PM my Flight has landed at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal. After immigration clearance at the airport, I booked a prepaid taxi to Tapoban. It was 40 minutes distance from the Airport. Roads are not so big but the country is clean air and greenery. The vehicles are not allowed to blow Horn and Drivers and pedestrians have followed the rule. I founded all vehicles, Advertising goods, Banners is Indian. Only people are Ethnic Nepali. In Nepal, I get to know the difference between Gorkha and Nepali. After 40 minutes, I reached Tapoban OSHO Commune. 


                          Let me introduce about Tapoban. Tapoban is a place of OSHO enlightened. OSHO Samadhi is in Tapoban. An International commune in a Himalayan Hill of Nepal. Which surrounded by all Greenery, Amazon Jungle with Hill and lots of Monkeys, Birds, Insects and beautiful Nature. The sound of Insect which make that place more curiosity and divert the whole mind into a meditation to find something. There is no restriction to live life, people come here to recharge their energy and pure the mind. Devotees are come from across the world in this OSHO commune to do Meditation, Yoga and Retreat themselves. Yoga keeps Fitted the body and Meditation keep Balanced the mind and body both. Every day Tapoban wake up with these environments. and Prayer of Buddha at 6AM. then whole day till evening 9:45 PM verity Yoga, Meditation, Discourse, Music, Dance are going on in the Tapoban Meditation Hall. This Hall is Like the home away home. Teenagers to Old Age all people are attracted to this OSHO concert.     


                    First I visit the reception of OSHO Commune, After giving my introduction then the receptionist (OSHO Sanyashin) said me that yes, "Your room is booked already." She said the room is twin sharing, then I assist her to give me a single room. She said there was no single room, but she will not allow anyone to my room. It's great. My room is double beds' room. I paid 5thousands Indian Rupees for 5 days Lodging, Fooding and all Meditation Practices, I said later I would extend it. My room was in downside from reception, So, after payment, they asked me for white and maroon rope, But I said I have all Because I bought it on OSHO commune SDA, which runs by Swami Atul. I come down to my room named JESUS with my luggage after keeping my luggage and fresh and up I come down to SUJATA Kitchen, I asked them why the kitchen name is Sujata, She replies "Sujata that Lady who feeding Buddha." It's a nice name for the kitchen. I am little hungry, so I asked food, they said "swami ji No cooked food now" then they give me a banana and kheer (Payasam, ingredients - Milk and Rice). After taking food I back to my room to take rest. I am sleeping until evening because after a so long time I could sleep peacefully in JESUS. They gave me a timetable list, which was very tied scheduled Day is start with 6 AM Morning Yoga, Meditation, Tea & Breakfast, OSHO Discourse, Swami Arun Satsang, Lunch, Aarti (Praying), OSHO Dance meditation, DInner time 7 to 8:30 PM after dinner again OSHO Discourse and End of the day with Dance Meditation program till 9:45 PM. Only Saturday its has some change for the local people.


                             My first Morning in Nepal, Tapoban, I wake up and following the routine of the OSHO Ashram, I wake up at 5am, after fresh and up I come out from the room towards the kitchen to take Herbal tea, there is Tow Hot container where is in Herbal tea and hot water for 24*7 daily. The Morning is tremendous beautiful for me, every side only Greenery... Whispering of Monkeys and insect and sometimes their Shouting, especially after coming from 40 degrees celsius Hot in Delhi weather, I feel very cool and relax in 20 to 23-degree weather. Inhale is like freezing in here. 0% Pollution only healthy air. Musical voice of Birds. A place like a heaven in Amazone Jungle. after the enjoying Nature and tea I come to Meditation Hall, where are 15/20 people always be there for the first meditation session in morning. Always we pray "Buddham Saranang Goshwami" Prayer on 6am after 15 minutes of Yoga start. Again half an hour of yoga, 7:30 to 8:30 am Dynamic Meditation. Dynamic Meditation is a super and very powerful Mediation which I have done here in 20days. When I come for Break Fast then everyone saying hi hello... but after the Dynamic meditation not like to talk or smile or giving any type of expression to anyone. Because inside feeling is so relaxed and cool. First I meet Alpesh from Gujarat with Retired IAS Officer GD Vyash and His Wife. they are 62/63 years old but looking very energetic, beautiful and young. after meeting them we always do gossiping and singing at the morning time before meditation starts at this Kitchen. Here is always many people come for 2 days, 1 week or 21 days or more. It's like a Railway Platform. 



                                                                                                                                                       The second day in the Meditation centre, One Lady Титаренко Юлия (Titarenko ) come to dance with me on Aarti time... Then we have done Aarti (Devotional Dance) together, again after dinner we meet on Evening meditation on 9:00 PM, and always she hugs me at the end of the Meditation. I feel relax after 20minutes of dance and here almost everyone hugs to each other at meditation hall. A hug is the best treatment for every pain and stress. Energy flow to each other, Mind get relaxed and body gets energy. Until that time I don't talk with her... Next day when I meet her again at Breakfast table then I come to sit on her table to do breakfast together, she is really very energetic lady she has a daughter of my age and her daughter is BBC Correspondence in a Gulf Country. That day she introduces me to her big Russian Gang, who come to do Mystic Rose Meditation in Tapoban. After Hi hello... I returned to Meditation hall again. after 4/5 days continue, her all friends become my so close and me too feel good and great company with them, they don't know proper English to speak, So we have to difficult to talk but we are still become good communicators, So Cute... they are almost 15 people group` and they all are become my good fellow while we cant speak lots but from our smile, dance, hug, meditation and google translator, make us so strong bonding. We spend lots of time together. Only 2/3 of them are from my similar age, Meera from Kazakhstan and Daria Petrova from Russia, Ma Deva Amrita, Ma Deva Shashi, Ma Antar Deepti, Polina Tabakova, Leonid, Anastasia Ramita, Vitaly all are from Russia and Julia, Tatiana Muzychaka from Ukraine, Malkova Ekaterina and Alia Mustafina (but her Sanyashin name is Meera so I always call her Meera) are from Kazakhstan. So, Now I feel that world has only one boundary, one country, one language and One Relationship that call only love and Faith. Love is Spiritual Devotion and Faith is Respect the output or anything. So, without Love and Faith life is meaningless and the world becomes dark. In OSHO Commune I find this truth. Following are the thoughts which I want to share for the meaning of Bonding...


"Giving generously in romantic relationships, and in all other bonds, means recognising when the other person needs our attention, Attention is an important resource"
.
- Bell Hooks, All About Loves, New Vision.

"Words are a pretext. It is the inner bonds that draw one person to another not words"
- Jalaluddin, Mevlana Rumi.

"Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hands is the begging of a journey......, At other times it is allowing another to take yours"
- Vera Nazarian

       I am very spiritual person from my childhood, first I learned spirituality from my Mom Alaka Baruah, after that in my college time from ISKCON (International Sri Krishna Consciousness), after that I went to Brahma Kumari (Om Shanti) too but when I met Somnath Bharti sir, He introduces me OSHO & with him much time I Listened to OSHO discourse, Meditation and Programs.  Then I started to read about OSHO. I realised that this is the best philosophy in day to day life to carry our self as a true common man or as a public figure. We never accept some truthness while we become a public figure. But OSHO teaches and give me everything, which I was searching for past, after 2 years listening OSHO Discourse and Meditation finally I took Sanyashin (Diksha) of OSHO in Tapoban from Swamy Arun. He offers my Sanyashin Name "Gyan Buddha", Thank you for a Divine name Arun Swami Ji. It was inexpressible experience in my life and I feel that "Every action has a reaction of Divine energy." Swamy Arun's Wife Ma Yogini, Ma Deva Shashi, Meera and Tatiana Hold me when I took Sannyasin on 15th of June at evening Satsang at OSHO Commune, Tapoban, Nepal. After got the energy of OSHO Sanyashin I felt down on the floor with a subconscious mind for more than 1 hour.

        After 10/12 days when my knees getting pain by up and down in stairs from reception to my room. It's almost 40/45 feet high hill. I have to visit reception for WiFi coupon only. But I feel relaxed that I get chance to stay away from the virtual world and Phone Calls. but nowadays it's necessary, So I regular use one-hour wifi pack to talk to my Mom and check Mails. I have to pay 20rupees for this Internet. Anyway, When I come to the First time for REIKI. I asked Malkova to give me Reiki, She is Reiki Master but when she prepared to REIKI me then Julia and Tatiana also at the Meditation Hall, and they all together doing REIKI on me... Ohh It is awesome reaction and action of Energy, Energy from Divine. I feel my Pain goes Reiki never effects until we request to give or flow.  




                     

   In between this 20days of my life in OSHO commune, We celebrate Swami Arun's Birthday too. we organised a dance from 10 countries and we wished him from this 10 countries. I am representing India and respectively from Iran, Pakistan, China, Rusia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, USA, Germany, Nepal. After celebrating his Birthday, Next day I come out from the Commune to Kathmandu airport. I can't express when I saw outer world or a different world after 20 days in OSHO commune, there we used only 2 dress marron and white robe. Always we smile with each other, No Rule, One Dress, but in outside, its all different, verity rule and colourful dress. But in outside, I feel it's old and cruel world, Again I have to fight with the system in this world to survive. Morning 4:30 AM I wake up and come out with a pre-booked taxi to Airpot to catch my flight to Guwahati Via Delhi Airport. I want to say thank you to Commune organiser, Swami Ram, Swamy Arhat, Swamy Rishi, Swamy Avinandan, Maa Yogini (from England but she stay in India for last 10 years), Swamy Deepak and all are from India, Anica from China, Riya and Swami Dhyan Niranjan from Nepal and many more who's Name I forget now. So, I am sorry but still, you all are in my eyes and heart, they all are the very memorable person whom I met in OSHO commune in last 20 days.  Arun Swamy, Ma Madhavi and all Maa and Swamy jee who caring day to day life, rooms, reception, Sujata Kitchen and all. Finally, I want to Thank You to OSHO Commune and It's Nature and Environment to giving me a different Life and Time.


Please click this [You Tube Link] to see the OSHO Tapoban Life :)


www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u2FYXgsIj8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secularism (A Mistry of Destroy Culture & language)

                                           Secularism  V/S Religious                    (Secularism is a Dangerous tool for Unreligious intellectuals and also it's a deadly Virus for any religion, civilization, and Patriotism too)           As our Universe is built with 7 planets along with the Sun, Same as our world is also made with Five Elements (PANCHATATTVA or PANCHAMAHAVUTAS), Prithvi (Earth), Jal (Water), Agni (Fire/Sun), Vayu (Air), Akash (Space). Same as the people of this world also build with almost 197 countries, almost 7,100 languages, and approx 4,200 religions and tribes. All have different ethnic dress, foods, cultures, dialects, rituals, and looks too.      We all living things in this world had sent by someone and which Science also can't deny. IVF/IVR also can't give life without natural support. As I am from India, India is the largest country for different Languages and Dialects. Interestingly, among all 197 countries and 7,100 languages, Only India has

LDI (Local Direct Investment)

                   LDI (Local Direct Investment)              From a Long research on Indian all Local small markets and trading, I found many major weak points in the economic sector via MSP (Market Research Policy). Where the traders and Brokers do many big corruption in the Market and Common people get insulted (Insulted on ethnic pride) and cheated by the Sellers and the result is a Price Hike of four times more than the Farmers. Every locality demand and have the right to get remuneration for their goods (Craft and farm) & foods product. Natural Products (Minerals) are not our fundamental citizenship rights but food is our fundamental right. According to Article 47, Government has to provide nutrition to every citizen of their state. So I demand to central Govt. to pass the "Local Direct Investment" as an Ordinanceinn parliament.              According to MSP, a  Brief Description of Local Direct Investment means A market that will be run by only local farm

Corona and The Root of Energy

                               Corona Virus and The Root of Energy                                            (In Base of Myth and Science) A drop of water falls down at a wave in the Indian Ocean... The waves jerked, but she never stopped, She always flows, in front of her direction, which is her duty to send a force to born again another wave in the Ocean. The wave jerk but never stop for a drop. Same as without a drop she can't be a wave! So, she has to respect her Root of Energy, Her each and every Drop, and Its jerk.             In this world, everything is a Game of Energy and All energy has only one root. It may be in the ocean may be on the surface, Maybe in Iceland, maybe in the desert, maybe in Space... The root of energy no one can find till now in the term of Spiritual or Quantum science.             This would be very interesting for you to read and feel fun with this blog. Please read the Synopsis till the end, Because this blog is based on two parts.